Steel Standards Course
Course: Steel Standards Course
Location: Clinton-Irwin Rod & Gun Club
(4 Hours, 300 Rounds)
All steel all the time. During this course students will train exclusively on steel targets and challenge themselves to complete some of the same tactical standards against a timer that elite Law Enforcement and Military operators do. This course puts the emphasis on efficiency and accuracy as well as forces the student to learn to operate under stress. Are you up to the Challange?
- Completion of the Level 1 Basic Handgun Training Course
- Completion of the Level 2 Intermediate Handgun Training Course
- Completion of the Level 3 Advanced Handgun Training Course
- A functioning handgun.
- 300 rounds of ammunition.
- A holster to be worn on a stiff belt with at least two magazine holders.
- Cross draw holsters will not be permitted for use. Holsters will be worn on strong side hip or appendix.
- 3x Magazines with the ability to carry at least two on your person.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Proper clothing for the weather conditions
- Athletic shoes or boots
Firearms and Equipment can be rented and bullets purchased for all of our courses. Just add them to your shopping cart before checking out.
NO REFUNDS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU CANNOT ATTEND A COURSE THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR YOU MAY RESCHEDULE THE COURSE FOR A FUTURE DATE UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE OR TRANSFER YOUR SPOT TO ANOTHER STUDENT.