Level 4 Advanced Shotgun
Course: Advanced Shotgun
Location: Clinton-Irwin Rod & Gun Club 333 Jones Rd, Harrisville,
(4 Hours, 150 Pistol Rounds & 200 Shotgun Rounds) - $99.00
This fast paced, challenging course will introduce students to our streamlined approach to the semi-automatic / pump-action shotgun. Students will learn skills related to use of the semi-automatic / pump-action shotgun. Transitioning to secondary weapons, reloads, weapons handling, positional shooting, and weapon combative are among some of the skills that will be taught!
- Completion of the Basic Handgun Training Course
- Completion of the Intermediate Handgun Training Course
- Completion of the Advanced Handgun Training Course
- A functioning handgun.
- A functioning semi-automatic / pump-action shotgun (contact for questions). Holographic / Red Dot Sights are optional
- A pistol holster to be worn on a stiff belt or drop leg pistol holster with at least two spare magazine holders
- Cross draw or appendix carry holsters will not be permitted for use Holsters will be worn on strong side hip
- 3x Pistol Magazines with the ability to carry at least two on your person
- Shotgun ammunition pouch or dump pouch
- Single Point Rifle Sling with weapon attachment
- Eye and ear protection
- Proper clothing for the weather conditions
- Athletic shoes or boots
- Body Armor / Chest Rigs are optional
Firearms and Equipment can be rented and bullets purchased for all of our courses. Just add them to your shopping cart before checking out.
NO REFUNDS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU CANNOT ATTEND A COURSE THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR YOU MAY RESCHEDULE THE COURSE FOR A FUTURE DATE UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE OR TRANSFER YOUR SPOT TO ANOTHER STUDENT.