Level 3 Advanced Pistol Phase B
Course: Level 3 Advanced Pistol Phase B
Location: Clinton-Irwin Rod & Gun Club 333 Jones Rd, Harrisville,
(4 Hours, 300 Rounds) - $85.00
Developed and continually refined to offer as a capstone course for the highest, most accepted and cutting edge tactical handgun training available. During this course students will lock in the fundamentals taught in our previous courses and develop a level of tactical competency that can only be achieved through training. This Course puts the students previously attained skills to the test as well as introduces new concepts such as positional shooting, pivots, rapid linear movement, and shooting from cover.
- Completion of the Defensive Handgun Safety Course (Mandatory)
- Completion of the Level 1 Core Pistol Training Course with a passing score of 70%
- Completion of the Level 2 Advanced Pistol Phase A Training Course with a passing score of 70%
- A functioning handgun.
- 300 rounds of ammunition.
- A holster to be worn on a stiff belt with at least two magazine holders.
- Cross draw or appendix carry holsters will not be permitted for use. Holsters will be worn on strong side hip.
- 3x Magazines with the ability to carry at least two on your person.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Proper clothing for the weather conditions
- Athletic shoes or boots
Firearms and Equipment can be rented and bullets purchased for all of our courses. Just add them to your shopping cart before checking out.
YOU MAY CANCEL THIS COURSE FOR A FULL REFUND PRIOR TO 2 WEEKS FROM THE START DATE. AFTER THAT, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO RESCHEDULE FOR A FUTURE DATE UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE.