Free Veterans / First Responders & Families Krav Maga / Firearms Training Event 11/10/2018
Course: Free Veterans / First Responders & Families Training Event
Date & Time: 11/10/2018, 10:00am - 5:00pm
(4 Hours, 250 Rounds ammo not included)
Price: Free to Veterans / First Responders and their families
Students will learn techniques and strategies covering a wide range of self-defense situations. This training will take place across two location. We will start out at the ATA Martial Arts Academy Grove City, Pa and participants will be provided with a 2 hour Krav Maga street self defense class. Attendees will then travel to the Clinton Irwin Rod & Gun Club for our 4 hour Level 1 Core Pistol Course. Some of the firearms skills that will be taught include: Shooting fundamentals reloads, basic combatives and weapons retention. Participants will need to bring their own ammo.
- A functioning handgun.
- 250 rounds of ammunition.
- A holster to be worn on a stiff belt with at least two magazine holders.
- Cross draw or appendix carry holsters will not be permitted for use. Holsters will be worn on strong side hip.
- 3x Magazines with the ability to carry at least two on your person.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Proper clothing for the weather conditions
- Athletic shoes or boots